교차한 주이더텀 피부 필러 주이더텀 Ultra3 Ultra4 볼우마는 히알루론산과 연결지었습니다
제품 상세 정보:
|모델 번호:||ultra3, ultra4, 볼우마|
결제 및 배송 조건:
|최소 주문 수량:||2개 박스|
|포장 세부 사항:||1.2*1ML 2.two 주사통 (1ml)와 PVC에 있는 2개의 바늘은 물집이 생깁니다. 3.carton 상자|
|배달 시간:||5~7 일|
|지불 조건:||전신환, 웨스턴 유니온, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|공급 능력:||주 당 5000개의 상자|
|상품 이름:||주이더텀 히알루론산 겔||기능:||구김을 제거하세요|
|재료:||교차 결합 히알루론산 나트륨||애플리케이션:||Lip 향상|
|색:||투명합니다||지속 기간:||6~24 달|
|형식:||겔||농도 HA:||24 마그네슘 / 밀리람베르트|
Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid With Lidocaine,
Voluma Hyaluronic Acid With Lidocaine,
Ultra3 Hyaluronic Acid With Lidocaine
Juvederm Dermal Filler Juvederm Ultra3 Ultra4 Voluma Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid With Lidocaine
How does Juvéderm work?
Juvéderm dermal fillers contain a hyaluronic acid gel that can be injected into your cheeks, lips, and around your mouth to give you a younger-looking appearance. Hyaluronic acid helps your skin stay moist, soft, and full. As you age, you lose fat and collagen (a protein) in your face. This can make your face look sunken and increase the appearance of wrinkles.Juvéderm fillers replace the fat, helping you enjoy firmer cheeks and fuller lips. They can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles around your mouth by adding volume beneath your skin to smooth out folds. When injected by trained professionals, Juvéderm provides subtle, smooth results to improve your appearance. It can be used alone or in combination with other cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, to create a natural, younger-looking appearance.
|Usage||Skin Filler/Face Filler/Hyaluronic Acid Filler/Beauty Product|
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra3 is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra4 injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for the correction of moderate facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds in adults over 21.
What should I expect after Juvéderm treatment?
After your treatment, you have no downtime. You can immediately enjoy results of your treatment as you return to your daily activities. You may have redness, bruising, or soreness where Juvéderm was injected. You may also experience minor swelling that should go away within two weeks. You should continue seeing natural-looking results for up to two years. You can repeat your treatment to maintain results or even receive “touch-up” injections every few months. Juvéderm treatments provide subtle, long-lasting results that enhance your natural beauty.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment